Debt doesn't have to be part of the new normal!
- See if you qualify to write off up to 90% of your debts
- Have your interest rates and charges frozen
- Reduce your debts into one monthly payment
- Be debt free within 5 years
- Stop all threatening calls & e-mails today
Across the country, millions of people have been furloughed. Others have faced pay cuts, seen their household income slashed or even found themselves out of work.
Gradually, as the UK begins to get moving again, some people will now be going back to work – and something similar to the life they had before.
Others may face a completely unrecognisable future.
But whatever your new normal looks like, debt doesn’t have to be part of it.
Thousands of people are taking control of their finances, and using government-legislated help to deal with their debt, stop pressure from people they owe money to, and reduce their monthly payments towards debt.
You can deal with your debt today!
Not everything has to go back to the way it was before.
You can take positive steps today, to start feeling better about your finances tomorrow.
Deal with your debt on your terms, just like the thousands of people who have found a solution to legally bring down their monthly payments to a size they can comfortably afford.
Which type of debt concerns you?
Pay Day Loan
Catalogie & Store Cards
You can’t take a break from debt.
For months now, payment holidays have been offered by banks, car finance companies and other lenders as a way of getting people through the financial devastation of the pandemic.
And it’s true that payment holidays do allow a bit of breathing space if you’re struggling to make ends meet.
But sadly, they don’t last forever.
And a payment holiday doesn’t deal with the underlying problem. When you’re on a payment holiday. Bear in mind that:
- Interest is still being added – Behind the scenes your usual interest is being added every month, which could mean you’re in even more debt at the end of the break.
- Payments will go up – Either the monthly amount of your mortgage or other finance agreement will go up, or your finance agreement will last longer
It’s important to remember that this is not free money.
If you’ve already requested a payment holiday, it may be a sign that you could be at risk of getting into debt when it comes to an end.
And if you’re already in debt you should not delay getting help.
Break the debt cycle
There’s always a way out of debt. And just because you’re be going back to some aspects of your old life, it doesn’t mean you have to fall back into the habits that damage your finances.
- Struggling to make it from payday to payday.
- Using your credit card to get you to the next month.
- Falling behind because of interest and charges being added.
- Ignoring priority bills like council tax.
If any of these coping methods sounds familiar, it could be time to seek help and deal with your debt using government-legislated support.
Consider this: on average, it takes 26 years and 7 months to pay off the average credit card debt just making the minimum payments.
There’s always a way out of debt. Sometimes, you just need a bit of help. On average, we help our customers write off 75% of their unsecured debt.
And after a set five-year term of making payments, they can move forward and enjoy their debt-free future.
Make a fresh start, free from debt.
- Total debt: £66,442.31
- Paying £1,107 every month towards her debt.
- Payments reduced to: £247 a month
- She wrote off: £48,590 – or 73% of her debt
- Total debt: £34,386.59
- Paying: £573 every month towards her debt.
- Payments reduced to: £152 a month
- She wrote off: £24,906 – or 72% of her debt
- Total debt: £50,825
- Paying £573 every month towards her debt.
- Payments reduced to: £152 a month
- She wrote off: £38,585 – or 75% of her debt
Select your location:
Step 1: Select your country on the map below to receive free advice.
Step 2: Answer a few simple questions and get cover from one of the UK's top providers.